top of page
Creative Lotus Therapeutic Services takes privacy seriously.
The following principles underpin our approach to respecting your privacy:
1. We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information.
We will always use your personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of
2. We will provide clear information about how we use your personal information.
We shall always be transparent with you about what information we collect, what
we do with it, and who you should contact if you have any concerns.
3. We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and
keep it secure.
4. We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we
will co-operate with data protection authorities.
use, disclose and protect that information.
connection with the services they offer.
This includes information collected through our website and programme bookings
the promotion of Creative Lotus products and services.
By using the Creative Lotus website and booking system, you are consenting to us
collecting, using and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this
personal information in this way, please do not use the Creative Lotus site and
booking system. We can continue to book appointments face to face, by email or
Creative Lotus will only collect, use or disclose your personal information where it is
fair and lawful to do so. In most cases, we will ask for your consent explicitly but, in
some cases, we may infer consent from your actions and behaviour.
(See confidentiality clause in contract)
What information do we collect?
information that could allow you to be identified. This typically includes information
such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, but can also
include other information such as access needs.
We may use your personal information:
• to contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you,
provided you have given us your consent to do so or you have previously
requested a product or service from us and the communication is relevant or
related to that prior request and made within any timeframes established by
• to provide you with products or services that you request from us.
We take all reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure.
Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorised access.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your
personal information, then you may contact us by
Your request will be directed to the appropriate person.
You have the right to tell us if you:
• don’t want to be contacted in the future by us
• would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you
• would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our
• wish to report any misuse of your personal information
To assist us in dealing with your request, please provide your full name and details.
bottom of page